Welcome to our home
Below are our most important rules when staying as a guest at one of our homes. We ask that you please thoroughly read and sign your individual rental agreement and/or review the latest terms and conditions for a fully-inclusive view.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and neighborhoods. All our properties are considered residential and are not suitable for parties or loud gatherings. Quiet hours should be observed between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am when all noise should be kept to a respectful level.
- We do not allow smoking (of any kind) at any of our properties, including in outdoor areas or common areas. Evidence of smoking will incur a full withdrawal of the agreed-upon security deposit.
- Pets are not allowed at any of our properties, unless expressly agreed upon and paid for ahead of time. Evidence of undisclosed pets onsite will incur a full withdrawal of the agreed-upon security deposit.
- No illegal activity of any kind will be tolerated, and will result in an immediate eviction with no refund.
- Checkin time is 4:00 pm and checkout time is at 10:00 am. Unless you have expressly agreed upon and paid for an early checkin or late checkout, checkin and checkout times must be strictly observed to avoid being charged the equivalent of 1 night's stay.
- Please alert us to any issues you observe at the property as close to your arrival as possible.
- No refunds or change requests will be granted for inclimate weather, canceled events, illness, or any other act of God or man. Many of our properties, especially those in rural areas, are susceptible to being affected by severe weather, and may require a four-wheel drive car to fully access the property. We cannot guarantee our ability to extend a reservation for a guests' inability to vacate the property, and guest may incur charges for alternate transportation/vehicle towing in the event of needing professional assistance. We highly recommend the purchase of no-fault travel insurance.
- All parts of our premises are used at a guest's own risk. Many of our properties have rooftop decks, high rise areas, un-gated stairways or other treacherous conditions. Additionally, many of our properties are located in either urban areas, where guests should be aware of the risk of susceptibility to criminal activity. Other properties of ours are located in extraordinarily rural areas, where wildlife is often observed, including predatory animals such as bears. We advise guests to consistently follow sensible safety protocols including closing and locking doors, windows and garages while in or out of the property, not leaving food in exterior areas to avoid attracting animals, and not sharing their door code or address in public areas, including in ride share transportation, such as Ubers.
- Prior to departure, we ask all guests to bag and dispose of their trash in brown trash cans (Nashville only), dumpsters, or other specified trash areas. Unfortunately at this time, we are not equipped to offer recycling disposal/pickup. We ask guests to thoroughly empty the refrigerator and pantry of ALL items, leave used beds unmade, leave used towels in bathrooms, and leave sink clear of dishes (please load and/or wash dirty dishes, and put away clean ones), leaving the house as close to how you found it as possible. Guests who do not follow these directions may be subject to an additional trash removal fee, as charged to us by our cleaning companies.
- No guests over the agreed upon occupancy should be onsite at the property.
- Any items damaged or removed from the property during a guests' stay shall be charged to them at cost.
- We ask all guests to log out of their accounts on our Smart TVS, and will not be able to provide this as a service to guests who may forget to do this.
We want you to have the BEST time at our place, and appreciate your cooperation in keeping our processes smooth and easy for all of our guests and our team!